We are very proud to announce the release of Awesomium.NET 1.7.3. This is a critical update with a number of new features and enhancements.
- Download the Awesomium 1.7.3 SDK (includes the Awesomium.NET binaries and samples)
- Awesomium.NET 1.7.3 API Reference
- Setting up on Windows
- (Unity) Full Mac OSX support (Mac OSX package).
- (Unity) Added the ability to create WebUIComponents that do not render their Surface. (see
- (Unity) Improved design-time (Editor) support.
- (Unity) Added helper features that fix issues with creating a fullscreen player (new tab in Editor’s Preferences).
- (Unity) Support for creating Mac OSX player from Windows.
- (WPF) Added design-time support for Visual Studio 2012 Update 3.
- (WPF) Improved UrlConverter to convert to and from string.
- (Awesomium.NET Source-Code Licensees) Major improvements in building automation.
INavigationInterceptorservice, are removed from Unity (required features not supported by Mono).
- Fixed bug within WebKit that caused GDI handles to constantly increase in main process. (Fix in native Awesomium)
- Fixed a
NotSupportedExceptionthat could be thrown when using a WPF or WinForms
WebSessionProviderwith child view.
- Fixed remaining “awejif is not defined” that occured in several occassions.
- Fixed focusing issues that would cause “Bring In Front” in GUI
WebUIComponentinstances to fail.
- Fixed issue that would cause the plugin and all components stop working when changing scenes.
- Fixed Awesomium framework bundle embedding issues with distributed MonoMac samples.
Changes in Samples
- Minor improvements to BasicSample.
- (Unity) Improved the behavior of the address-box in the Unity AwesomiumSample scene.
- (WPF) Fixed issue in the TabbedWPFSample that would cause links in child windows (
PopupWindow) not work appropriately.
- On Windows 8, WebGL is currently not supported.
- When you are using the OSX
OSMWebView, drop-down (popup) menus (e.g., HTML:
<select>), are not displayed automatically. Predefined drop-down (popup) menus have been added to the WPF
WebControland the Windows Forms
WebControlbut not to the MonoMac
OSMWebViewyet. However, the new powerful API allows you to design and display these yourself, by handling the
You can find this and previous Changelogs, under the Changelogs category.